Project Visibility in the PullRequest Dashboard
If you're able to select the correct organization in the PullRequest dashboard, but none of the expected projects are visible in the context drop-down or on the organization's home screen, you may need to set a Public email in your provider.
Select from GitHub Enterprise or GitLab Self-Managed below for instructions.
- 1.Open GitHub and click Settings from the user avatar drop-down in the top-right corner of the screen.
- 2.Make sure Profile is selected from the list of Personal settings.
- 3.Find the Public email field in the Public profile section.
- 4.Open the drop-down and select the same email address assigned to your PullRequest account.
- 1.If that email address is not visible in the drop-down, you may need to add it in the GitHub email settings screen linked below.
- 5.Your projects should now be listed in the PullRequest dashboard.